|Vault.com is hosting a Diversity Recruiting Expo in New York City next month and your students are invited to attend!
This is a great opportunity for minority, women, and GLBT students to meet with employers in the financial services sector who are committed to diversity.
– There are no fees associated with participation at the expo.
– Vault career fairs are an open forum for students to meet with recruiters in an exhibit hall setting.
– Candidates register by submitting their credentials online.
– The deadline to register online is September 22, 2011.
– There is no bid process to attend the expo and all students are welcome.
– Employers have access to candidate resumes in advance of the career fair.
– Employers may conduct one-on-one interviews during the expo and in such cases will contact candidates directly to schedule appointments.
– Candidates should come prepared with copies of their resumes to share with employers.
– Dress code is business attire.
We hope you will pass along this information to your students, Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.
The Vault Team