For all you fashionista’s out there…this seems like a really great opportunity to do something you love, build your resume and make some money, all while sporting the latest trends….what’s not to love?
Rent the Runway is recruiting 4-8 women leaders from Bucknell for a unique internship opportunity with Rent the Runway
Background: For those of you who are not familiar with Rent the Runway, RTR was founded November 2009 by two Harvard Business School entrepreneurs who wanted to make designer fashion affordable, fun, and aspirational for all women. Renttherunway.com is a members-only website where women can rent designer dresses and accessories for 10% of the retail price for 4 or 8 day periods. Rentals start at just $50 for current season merchandise from all of the hottest designers including Herve Leger, Tibi, Milly, and over 100 others.
Runway Rep Internship: We are recruiting the most entrepreneurial and influential leaders on each campus for a year long internship to promote RTR on campus. Runway Reps will help introduce women to the dream come true of accessible and aspirational designer fashion. Our Runway Reps get the ultimate internship experience in marketing, public relations, and event planning to make Rent the Runway part of the social fabric of their schools. Throughout the semester, they work in teams to drive member and customer acquisition and are rewarded with amazing incentives including free rentals. We are looking for girls that would be interested in these positions:
- Manager – in charge of the team’s organization and operations
- PR Rep – maintains the team’s image and builds its reputation and influence on campus
- Marketing Rep – creates and implements a marketing strategy to promote RTR on campus
- Greek Liaison – facilitates the relationship between RTR and Greek life on campus
- Event Coordinator – in charge of planning and organizing promotional events
- Social Media Rep – manages all platforms of social media including Facebook, Twitter and the On Campus Blog
If you are interested e-mail Heather Bawel (Rent the Runway College Intern) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did someone say walk off?