Students who want to explore careers in the non-profit and public service sectors have a great resource right here on campus: the Bucknell Public Interest Program (BPIP) and the BPIP Internship Fund. BPIP educates students about non-profit and public interest careers and helps students learn about organizations in the public interest sector that may offer both full-time jobs and summer internships. The BPIP Internship Fund provides financial support for undergraduate students (first-year students, sophomores, and juniors), who have secured full-time, unpaid summer internships with non-profit organization and government offices. The Fund helps students to gain valuable experience in their field of study.
- Thursday, Jan 27, 6:00-6:45 pm, Gallery Theatre
- Tuesday, Feb 1, 12:00-12:45 pm, ELC 217 – Canceled due to weather
- Wednesday, Feb 9, 12:00-12:45 pm, ELC 217
- Monday, Feb 14, 5:00-5:45 pm, ELC 217
- Tuesday, Feb 22, 12:00-12:45 pm, ELC 217
Application deadline is March 21st