Don’t let the quietest, darkest month of the academic year stall your career exploration. Check out the “Road trips to the Real World” program; a series of employer site visits for you during winter break. Learn first-hand about different career fields, network with employers and explore internship and job opportunities, and practice your networking skill. Spots fill up VERY quickly for some of the more popular sites, so plan on registering as early as possible for the best selection and make the most of your winter break!
THIS YEAR’S SITES INCLUDE:
- Association of American Publishers, New York, NY
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Williamsburg, VA
- City Year Headquarters in various cities
- Deloitte, Parsippany, NJ
- INTERPOL – Washington, Washington, DC
- KG Partners, Portland, ME
- MTV Networks, New York, NY
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- National Security Agency, Washington, DC
- Philadelphia Zoo, Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Center for Education and Museum Studies, Washington, DC
- Trump Entertainment Resorts, Atlantic City, NJ
- Vanguard, Valley Forge, PA
- WHYY, Philadelphia, PA
Bonus –Keep in mind that many of the participating employers have Bucknell Alumni working there!
REGISTRATION: Begins November 15th and ends December 3rd. Limited spots are available, so register early at http://eace.org
COST: 5.00 per site – Students are responsible for their own transportation.
Site Visits will take place January 3 through January 14, 2011
QUESTIONS? Contact the CDC
Brought to you by the Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers, Road Trips to the Real World Committee