Many employers offer additional info sessions before and after Expo. Here is a snapshot of the Employer Presentations surrounding the Expo, remember to check the BRIDGE for the most up-to-date information and additional sessions that may have been added.
Monday, September 20
- Exelon Corporation, 5:00, CDC
Interviewing TIPS from a visiting employer
- IBM, 7:30, Dana 113
Tuesday, September 21
- Employer Panel: Interviewing From an Employer’s Point of View, 3:00, ELC Center Room
Employers will share their impressions and advice about how to interview effectively. Panelists will include representatives from STELLAService, General Electric, and Cherokee Pharmaceutical.
- Accounting Careers Panel, 4:00-5:00pm, Rooke CHEM 116
Tuesday, September 21 – Employer Presentations:
- The PFM Group Information Session, 3:00-4:00pm, ELC 213 Walls Lounge
- Ipreo Information Session, 4:30-5:30pm, LC 213 Walls Lounge
- Peace Corps Information Session, 5:00-6:30pm, ELC 217
- Teach for America Information Session, 6:00-7:00pm, ELC 256 Center Room