March 5th 12-4 at Columbia University.
The Not-For-Profit Career Fair focuses exclusively on careers in the not-for-profit and public service sectors.
Columbia University welcomes students and alumni from over 25 consortium schools and hosts over 100 employers each year.
Industries represented in the fair include: Arts, Education, Environmental, Governmental, Healthcare, Human Rights, International Relations, and Public Service.
Bucknell is a partner school in hosting this event. Partner school students have access from 12:00 noon until 4:00 pm. Dress code is business formal. This fair is not open to the public and it is free for Bucknellians to attend BUT you must pre-register by Monday March 1 on the BRIDGE in order to attend. Space limited, first-come, first-served for first 25.
For more information visit: http://www.careereducation.columbia.edu/nfp
To see a list of last year’s employers, please download the 2009 Employer Profile Book.
Here’s a glimpse of some employers that will be at the fair this year:
- Action Against Hunger
- Bread for the World
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
- City Year
- Environment America
- Grassroots Campaigns, Inc.
- International YMCA
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth
- Kennedy Child Study Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Music Unites
- New Leaders for New Schools
- Peace Corps
- Peace First (formerly Peace Games)
- Social Science Research Council
- The Fresh Air Fund
- The New York County District Attorney’s Office
- U.S Department of State
- U.S Department of Justice
- WNYC Radio