Tuesday, June 23, 5:30pm, EDT, Register on Handshake
Finance and Accounting Panel
Finance executives involved in distribution of medical supplies and will discuss how Covid impacted their quarterly reporting and forecasting responsibilities for the businesses they support. Two public accounting firm partners, one from Tax and one who built the Real Estate Advisory practice in Sydney will share their perspectives on the talent needed in the industry today and how students can develop these skills and competencies.
- Scott Thistlewaite ’94 – Johnson & Johnson, Finance Director, Strategy and Deployment
- Chris Brengel ’06 – Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Finance Director
- Nancy White P’22 – PWC Tax, Partner (Boston)
- Tony Massaro ’93 – PWC Real Estate Advisory, Partner (Sydney)
Wednesday, June 24, 5:30pm, EDT, Register on Handshake
These panelists will discuss, among other things, how they have taken their passions and integrated that into careers that use their competencies.
- Alison Schaffer ’08 – Environmental Scientist, Arcadis (Denver); Leading global natural asset and consultancy firm focused on design, engineering, project and management services. Alison is an environmental scientist doing data analysis for mining clients.
- Brian Mulligan ’08 – The Chartis Group (San Francisco); Healthcare consulting – strategic and operational consulting with health care systems.
Thursday, June 25, 5:30pm, EDT, Register on Handshake
Marketing & Advertising Panel
Behind the creative are the business folks who execute the advertising and make sure client messages reach target audiences. They include data analysts, strategists and a public relations exec servicing accounts in ad sales, placement, content management as well as press relations and image management.
- Morrisa Gold ’13 – Microsoft, Strategic Account Manager
- Lauren Gordon ’10 – Viacom CBS, Director, Data Advertising Strategy and Sales
- Nadya Mason (UPenn ‘13) – Viacom CBS, Account Executive, Vantage Solutions
- Michael Rovner (Columbia ‘18) – Y&R PR, Senior Account Executive, Healthcare (DC)