Saturday, February 1st | 8:15am-4:30pm |ACWS First Floor
Breakfast & lunch included
“Do you know how to check, interpret, and build your credit score?” “Will you leave Bucknell with student loan debt?” “Did your job offer come with a 401(k) plan?” Join the professors in Accounting & Financial Management and get answers to these questions and more in the “Personal Finances in the Real World” Seminar. Sign up HERE.
All Senior students, regardless of college of study, are encouraged to attend this one day long personal financial literacy seminar. Attendees will receive a copy of materials covered by the four Freeman College of Management faculty presenters as well as the book Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties. Breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge. All Sessions will be held in Academic West. Registration is required to attend the seminar; sign-in and breakfast will begin at 8:15am. Sign up HERE.
The agenda is as follows:
- 8:15am – 9:00am: Breakfast, Sign-In, Group Assignment and Registration
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Budgeting & Taxes (Group A) Saving & Investing (Group B)
- 10:45am – 12:15pm: Budgeting & Taxes (Group B) Saving & Investing (Group A)
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm: Lunch (table discussion with Presenting Faculty)
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: Credit & Debt (Group A) Insurance (Group B)
- 2:45pm – 4:15pm: Credit & Debt (Group B) Insurance (Group A)
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm: Wrap up and Evaluations
Please contact Amy Bennett at email@example.com with concerns or questions regarding this Freeman College of Management Personal Finances in the Real World Seminar.