Whether it is an internship or a full-time job you are looking for, the Internship & Job Fair is where you should be: Tuesday, January 28th in Gerhard Fieldhouse from 10:30-2:30 pm.
Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of ways to help you get ready:
- Check out one of the Resume & LinkedIn Workshops offered:
- 1/21, 4 – 5 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre
- 1/23, 12 – 1 pm, ELC Center Room
- Attend one of the two 30-minute Prep Sessions for the fair on
- 1/23, 12 – 12:30 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre
- 1/23, 4 – 4:30 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre
- You will learn what to expect at the fair, the most effective ways to connect with employers and get a list of the registered employers that includes what they are looking for and what they are offering.
- Stop by the Career Center with a PRINTED RESUME for extended walk-in Resume Reviews hours
- 1/24 and 1/27: 11:30 – 3:30, Career Center 2nd Fl
- Bring a PRINTED resume ready to get reviewed one more time before the fair.
- Watch the calendar on the Bridge for employer events before and after the fair.
Now on to what you can do to prepare on your own:
1. Research who is coming and identify the companies you want to speak with then…
2. Research those companies using the Bridge, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hoovers, Google – any, all, more, others…
4. Get that suit pressed! Not sure what to wear? Check out our tips on Pinterest.
On fair day don’t forget to stop by our LinkedIn Photo Booth to get a quick head shot (for free) of you looking all professional for your profile.