Just wanted to remind you of where and when you can visit us in the Botany Building (next to Taylor Hall)
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Drop-In Hours (no appointment needed): Monday – Friday, 1:30 – 3:30 pm
We are excited to get 2020 going and jumping right into things. Here are a few events that are coming up quickly that we wanted to let you know about:
- Not sure about your major yet? We are hosting a Choosing a Major workshop on 1/16 at 5 pm in ELC 217 that might be helpful
- Thinking of law school? Don’t miss a Planning for Law School session on 1/22 at 7 pm in ELC Center Room we are co-hosting with the Pre-Law Club.
- First Years and Sophomores we are offing a Jump Start Your Career in Investment Banking workshop on 1/26 with a sign up date of 1/20 – only 10 spots left!
- First (of THREE) Career Fairs will be held on January 28th on-campus! Check the Bridge to see who has already signed up to attend and for events before the fair to help you get ready to make a great impression.
That’s what we have to get you started – make sure to check the Bridge calendar for additional information on career fairs, employer events, and career programs as we get them planned.