Actively Seeking – Tips to help!
Actively seeking a job or internship? We’ve got plenty of ways to help!
- If you haven’t already visit the career center to meet with a counselor and learn about comprehensive job search strategies.
- Check the Bridge for event information on the THREE upcoming CAREER FAIRS we will be offering this Spring
- Set up a saved search in the Bridge and you will be notified when jobs or internships get posted that meet your criteria.
- Publish your resume to our Resume Books on the Bridge, where employers will have direct and easy access to your document, and – if they find a skill match – may contact you directly!
- Connect to the Bridge through MyBucknell / Career Center
- Click on the Documents Tab / Upload your resume
- Click on Resume Book Tab / Select Class of 2020 Resume Book / Upload your resume