There are still opportunities open with:
Merck, Ford Motors, Axtria, Atlanta Hawks, and Turner Construction. As well as opportunities in Corporate Real Estate, Human Resources, Education, Healthcare, etc.
See a list of current opportunities here.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m on the Bridge. You can apply to up to 5 Externships, but may only be matched with one.
- Submit a resume & Statement of Interest through the Bridge. Though not required, students who have not already done so, are strongly encouraged to have their resume reviewed by the CCA prior to applying.
- Current postings are open to the Sophomore and Junior Classes
- The Statement of Interest MUST be uploaded as “Other Document” on the Bridge.
To Access Externships on The Bridge:
-Sign-in to the Bridge
-Click “Jobs-Internship-Externships”; Select “Search”
-Select “See All Jobs”
-Under “All Jobs & Interviews”; Select “Externship Listings”
– Submit a resume and Statement of Interest (300-word max) for each opportunity you apply to (up to 5).
– The Statement of Interest form can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EeevXksjMKGE7WLDTborcdJV79gVit484ib714gymfM/edit?usp=sharing
– DOWNLOAD TO YOUR computer and then edit, OR copy and paste the Participation Agreement to the end of your Statement of Interest in WORD
– Save using format “Last name.First name.Name of Company”
– Upload to the Bridge (Documents, ADD new, “OTHER DOCUMENT”)
– Go back to the externship posting and click the APPLY button
– Repeat for each externship application
Questions can be directed to Rachel Redmond (firstname.lastname@example.org).