Come learn more about the Capitol Hill Internship Program! Only five internship funds are available and the application process is competitive. The deadline to apply is Monday, October 21, 2019, at 11:59 pm
This program is open to all class years, including seniors, and all majors!
Attend one of the following info sessions to learn more:
- Tues, Sep 3, 12:00-12:30 pm, ACWS 115
- Thurs, Sep 12, 5:00-5:30 pm, ACWS 115
- Thurs, Sep 19, 5:00-5:30 pm, ACWS 115
- Mon, Sep 23, 4:30-5:00 pm, ACWS 115
- Tues, Oct 1, 5 – 5:30 pm, ACWS 115
- Thurs, Oct 3, 12 – 12:50 pm, ACWS 115 – Join McAllister & Quinn for lunch and to learn more about the application process. RSVP is required on Bridge
- Tues, Oct 8, 12:00-12:50 pm, ELC Center Room – Join past Capitol Hill recipients for lunch! RSVP is required on Bridge
- Wed, Oct 9, 5:00-5:30 pm, ACWS 115
These sessions will cover information about the program and requirements related to applying and eligibility for the internship fund.
Students can also contact the program director, Marilyn Shull, firstname.lastname@example.org, if they have questions. Please put “Capitol Hill Internship Program Application” in the email subject line.