Phone and Skype interviews have become the first round standard in interviewing. Why wait until the real one to prepare? Join Bucknell Alumni & Parent Board members, from various industry professions, for mock phone and Skype interviews (30 minutes Q&A and 15 of constructive feedback) to Seniors and Juniors on Thursday, March 2nd in the CDC.
Students in the Senior and Junior class, from all majors and career interests, are encouraged to sign up to take advantage of this event to prepare and practice for future internship and job interviews. The first 20 students to register on the Bridge will be matched with an Alumni or Parent Board member who best fits their career interests.
- Find & Apply through the Bridge:
- Search “mock interviews” in job search section of the Bridge to find the listing.
- Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter make sure to summarize your career interests along with details of past experience, skills, and interests.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, February 17th at 11:59pm.
- Then fill out this form
- You will be notified by the CDC by 2/21 of your match and mock interview time.
The mocks will take place via Skype or phone and will occur on Thursday, March 2nd between 9:00am and 4:00pm. If a wait-list is required, you will be notified if you are on the wait-list.
The deadline to apply is FRIDAY, February 17th at 11:59pm.