We are closing out this busy month with some great programs specifically for seniors as part of our Life After Bucknell series
- Wine, Dine, & Act Fine-Senior Etiquette Dinner
- Wednesday, September 28 | 5:30 – 7:00 pm| MacDonald Commons
- Sign up by 9/23 using this form
- This exclusively senior event will be a fun time for students to get dressed-up and eat a nice meal with their friends, all while learning about fine dining etiquette. Many job interviews include a meal, so knowing how to navigate the menu, which fork to use, and how to pass the salt and pepper are important pieces of information. Dinner, Wine, Appetizers Served; cost is $16.
- Golf for Women: Learn & Leverage the Game to Maximize Your Career
- Friday, September 30 | 2:00 – 4:00 pm | Bucknell Golf Course
- Sign up by 9/29
- Join the Life After Bucknell program for an afternoon of fun at the Bucknell Golf Course! We will instruct participants on the basic rules of golf and how to leverage the game to advance their careers. After learning the basics in the clubhouse, we will move to the driving range to practice swinging a club.
- Life After Bucknell: LinkedIn 2.0
- Monday, October 3 | Noon – 1:00 pm | ELC Walls Lounge
- Sign up by 9/30
- Part 2 of a 2-part series that teaches students how to effectively build their LinkedIn network and optimize their presence on LinkedIn in order to gain professional exposure to the industry that interests them. Don’t forget to bring your laptop. Lunch will be provided!
Sign up is required for all events so please RSVP!