OPEN TO FIRST YEAR & SOPHOMORE STUDENTS
Want to learn how to jump start your career on Wall Street? Then sign up ASAP to secure your spot for this popular program!
As Wall Street has accelerated the summer internship process Finance Specialist offers a full day program to interested first year and sophomore students to prepare you to compete for these highly selective summer jobs.
LAST TWO SESSIONS OF THE SEMESTER:
- October 6 | 10 – 4 pm | ELC Walls Lounge
RSVP on the Bridge required by 10/1
- November 10 | 10 – 4 pm | ELC Walls Lounge
RSVP on the Bridge required by 11/5
Spots fill up quickly: Space limited 30 and spots fill up quickly. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Breakfast & Lunch Served.
The program covers these important areas within one day:
- Learn the roles and functions within Investment Banking and other areas of Financial Services
- Ensure your resume promotes your relevant skills and experiences effectively
- Hear advice from former summer interns on career decisions and recruitment experiences
- Discover how the accelerated recruitment application and interview process works
- Build your industry awareness and development of your network of contacts
- Create your unique search strategy and approach to finding a financial services internship.
Learn more about the program and reserve your spot on the Bridge today!
To RSVP on the Bridge:
- Log on to the Bridge . It is single-sign-on so you just need to log in with your Bmail credentials (you can also find the Bridge and other great resources through My Career Center on myBucknell)
- In left navigation blue bar, go to Events > Career Programs
- Use keyword or date to search for program
- Select RSVP
- Follow any additional instructions associated with program/event